Complex yet clear, I've always had my life's motive in mind, although things do deviate my focus, my passion brings me back to my heart's roots.
When I had asked my dad what he wanted me to become when I was 9, he told me that all he wanted was for me to be a good person.
Since then I've tried looking for answers to what a 'good' person could be like, and so far my journey has been enlightening, and I might just know what I exactly want to be!
My professional aim is to be a non-fiction author, but my ultimate goal is to be someone that always carries a positive vibe and can disarm it with just a smile.
I wish to be someone who has answers to all possible questions due to the fact that I love learning and coming across new things every other day. Be it symbolism, music or technology, I love catching up with most aspects of every subject.
I wish to keep learning till the very last neuron I have can't store more memory.
I wish to have good people skills and be able to understand emotions and phases of life in grave detail and crisp clarity.
I wish to be of use to people who suffer mental ailments and be able to use my knowledge and experience to spread happiness and satisfaction in all situations.
I wish to learn the ability to let go of things to move on for better options and develop a positive approach towards everything in order to not be scared or nervous of trying my hand at whatever knocks my door.
I wish to be sufficient enough to satisfy my emotional and materialistic needs at all times.
I wish to always have enough, but never more than what I need.
I wish to learn the art of presenting my thoughts with bizarre magnetic captivity and profound translucency.
I wish to surround myself with an aura that makes all people positive.
I wish to surround myself with real, loving and lively people.
I wish to be known for my deeds and not be part of nasty rumors.
I wish to spread kindness and love all over.
I wish to have the power to always choose happy.
I've designed 3i's for myself:
This is what I wish to do for all the days of the rest of my life; motivate people and play a part in many lives to awaken humanity.
When I had asked my dad what he wanted me to become when I was 9, he told me that all he wanted was for me to be a good person.
Since then I've tried looking for answers to what a 'good' person could be like, and so far my journey has been enlightening, and I might just know what I exactly want to be!
My professional aim is to be a non-fiction author, but my ultimate goal is to be someone that always carries a positive vibe and can disarm it with just a smile.
I wish to be someone who has answers to all possible questions due to the fact that I love learning and coming across new things every other day. Be it symbolism, music or technology, I love catching up with most aspects of every subject.
I wish to keep learning till the very last neuron I have can't store more memory.
I wish to have good people skills and be able to understand emotions and phases of life in grave detail and crisp clarity.
I wish to be of use to people who suffer mental ailments and be able to use my knowledge and experience to spread happiness and satisfaction in all situations.
I wish to learn the ability to let go of things to move on for better options and develop a positive approach towards everything in order to not be scared or nervous of trying my hand at whatever knocks my door.
I wish to be sufficient enough to satisfy my emotional and materialistic needs at all times.
I wish to always have enough, but never more than what I need.
I wish to learn the art of presenting my thoughts with bizarre magnetic captivity and profound translucency.
I wish to surround myself with an aura that makes all people positive.
I wish to surround myself with real, loving and lively people.
I wish to be known for my deeds and not be part of nasty rumors.
I wish to spread kindness and love all over.
I wish to have the power to always choose happy.
I've designed 3i's for myself:
- Instill
- Invoke and
- Inspire
This is what I wish to do for all the days of the rest of my life; motivate people and play a part in many lives to awaken humanity.

No comments:
Post a Comment