Tuesday, 17 March 2015

18th March 2015 :D New blog, new beginnings. Introduction

Hello readers and fellow lovers of life, I'm Gautami Kawale, a teenager, just a little above average. Feisty and irate, yet emotional and sympathetic, I'm an extraordinary yet simple college student. I'm simultaneously the meanest and sweetest person you'll come across, and I aspire to share my point of view about people and life incidents with all through this platform.
I am a 12th grader at present (17 yrs old), who has a passion for writing, philosophy, music, singing and debating and I like being the best, nothing lesser. I play the keyboard, MUNs and love non-fiction.
As requested by a lot of people, here is my blog, to teach new things, introduce new concepts, new people and create a silent mental revolution. I hope most of my posts motivate you in some way or the other. I never smiled a lot earlier and have thus realized the value of happiness, so I'm here to spread just that!
Hopefully this is a fun filled journey, with loads of motivation, knowledge and encouragement. I'd appreciate comments, feedback and suggestions as to what my next post should be about, I'm totally open to both constructive and destructive criticism ;)
Here is a piece of nature to start with. This refreshing picture will enlighten your senses! This picture was clicked by my father on a highway en route Panchgani. This simple yet intricate artwork by God is the best example of beauty in mediocre settings. This beauty would've gone unnoticed in all the hay and dirt but was spotted luckily. That's what is with us humans too,we are all diamonds that need polishing and recognition.





For every manifest thought, feeling or motive that appears in the conscious mind, there is a corresponding latent thought, feeling or motive that we have locked away. We really don't know ourselves at all. All we know are lies we tell ourselves, to keep ourselves from going MAD.
-Anon
So come hold my hand, let us all embark on a journey together, into discovering deeper truths about ourselves and the world around us, let's push further, become crazier, yet be unique. Stepping into a world where we are true to ourselves and do justice to our capabilities. Let's rise, rise as high as we can, because the sky is not the limit, not in our philosophies!
Leave comments and feedback below! Like and share if you like this :D and smile on! :) <3

1 comment:

  1. Nice introduction. Looking forward to your posts. Keep writing! All the best!

    ReplyDelete